1) “Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter”. Starring Horst Janson and the
delicious Caroline Munro. An enjoyable “medieval” “B” vampire
2) “The Golden Voyage of Sinbad”. Starring Tom Baker and the delicious Carline Munro. Yes, Doctor Who as an evil Arab Prince.
3) “The Gamers”, by “The Dead Gentlemen” – if nothing else, for the “I steal his pants!” scene.
4) “Kull the Conqueror” with Kevin Sorbo. Not a good film if you
treat it as mainstream cinema, but lots of fun as a “B” movie, for
Harvey Firestein if nothing else.
5) Flash Gordon (1980). I’m a sucker for a Queen soundtrack.
6) The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra (2001). It’s a homage to the B movie genre, and deliciously done. Extremely entertaining, as are the rest of the films from Larry Blamire.
What else do people like?
P.S. Captain Kronos quotes:
Carla: “I’m staying… if you’ll have me.”
Kronos: “Oh, I’ll have you.”
Dr. Marcus: “I know you’ve got guts, Kronos. I’ve seen them.”